»Perfection lies in the eye of the beholder.«
Nothing is as unique as human beings, and nothing is as unique as your business. Optimal software accounts for this and can be adapted to fit your specific requirements. SharePoint offers the opportunity and vision2feature provides the capability.
- Integrating external content types
- Layout adjustments
- Implementation for "best practices" in structured storage
- Configuration of the SharePoint server based on customer requirements
- Activation and configuration of features and services
- Installation of workflows, jobs etc.
- Implementation of interfaces from/to other systems
»What is good today can be even better tomorrow.«
You don't need to reinvent the wheel. Someone already had this idea and we can all benefit from it. Such is the case with extensions of vision2feature. We'll listen to you and help find a solution to your problems using extensions for SharePoint. You'll benefit from our experience as we've already programmed a vast number of extensions. They are the core of optimal solutions.
Custom field types
Custom fieldtypes can control entry and representation of meta data. Validation rules can be specified as well.
- Created via XML and by code during deployment
The scheme of contenttypes extended by custom functions
Contenttypes are mechanisms for filing data with the correct metadata on SharePoint. The better the data quality, the more easily you can retrieve them via search engines.
- Created via XML and by code during deployment.
Extended configuration options
Completely new functions can be added to a list by the extension of a list configuration.
ECB Menu extension
By extending the ECB Menu, functions can be created which can operate on individual list elements.
By extending the Ribbon, functions can be made available to users which they can apply to individual list elements (or several at the same time – in case of multiple selection).
- Creating such objects by code
- Granting permissions (via SharePoint groups and also via AD Integration [automatic creation of AD groups and authorizing them in SharePoint])
- Extended configuration options
EventReceiver on all SharePoint objects
EventReceiver allows to automatically trigger actions based on certain user actions.
- SharePoint Jobs
Performance optimized query execution across different sites
Performance optimized queries and user specific presentation of results can highly improve user friendliness.
Thus allowing for a common design throughout departments or companies.
- SharePoint Controls
- ApplicationPages with complex applications
- Extended configuration via custom GUIs, which integrate in SharePoint
- Ribbon support in Webpart
- SharePoint Designer Actions
By extension of Workflow actions almost any function can be implemented in SharePoint Designer Workflows.
- Use of SharePoint Designer
- Repair of objects
- Queries of any type
- Use of SharePoint Services
- Implementation of custom WCF- and .NET-Services running in SharePoint context
- VSTO-PlugIns with SharePoint connection (integration in Office applications)